June 19, 2017
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
June 19, 2017
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: June 5, 2017
3. Request for approval to file a Claim of Lien as well as levy Special Assessment, X0111 Demo/Maint., in the amount of $5,435.00 to the 2017 Summer Tax Roll for expenses paid for Parcel #4711-03-401-051, property address 692 Red Oaks as requested by the Township Treasurer.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
4. Request to approve the 2017 Partnership with the Economic Development Council of Livingston County in the amount of $22,600.
5. Consideration of a request for approval of special land use, environmental impact assessment and site plan for a proposed 30,000 sq.ft. warehouse/storage addition to the existing A & F Wood Products located at 5665 Sterling Drive, Howell. The request is petitioned by Schonsheck Inc.
A. Disposition of Special Use
B. Disposition Environmental Impact Assessment (5-1-17)
C. Disposition of Site Plan (5-24-17)
6. Request to extend Oak Pointe sanitary service to 5033 Chilson Road.
7. Discussion regarding interest charged on Fund #264 Special Assessment Revolving Fund.
8. Request to enter into closed session to discuss pending litigation pursuant to MCL 15.268 § 8 (e).
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.