May 15, 2017
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
May 15, 2017
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: May 1, 2017
3. Request to approve the Assessor’s affidavit of the 2017 millage levies for the Township establishing the millage rate at 0.8061.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
4. Public hearing on the Lake Chemung Aquatic Weed Control Special Assessment Project Winter 2017.
A. Call to Property Owners
B. Call to the Public
5. Discussion of five-year projection for Fund 264 related to revenue and expenditures for both the aquatic weed control program and road improvement projects.
6. Consider approval of a resolution adopting the County’s Hazard Mitigation Plan and request that the County Board of Commissioners implement a comprehensive plan for the County.
7. Request to approve replacement of the front and rear apparatus drive aprons and install walkways at Brighton Fire Station 34 by Detroit Concrete Co. at a cost not to exceed $26,928.
8. Consider approval of an agreement with the Livingston County Road Commission to repave Hacker Road between Grand River and Clark Lake Road with a Township contribution of $100,000.
9. Consider a request to amend the Snyder v. Genoa Charter Township Consent Judgement as requested by Joseph Yaros; 5679 Richardson Road.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.