April 17, 2017
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
April 17, 2017
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: April 3, 2017
3. Request for approval of a proposal from American Aqua to install iron filtration at the Township Hall for an amount not to exceed $3,000.
4. Request for approval of the proposal from Crampton Electric for the removal of 11 non-functioning light poles adjacent to Figurski Drive in Section 4.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
5. Request for approval of an amendment to Resolution No. 2 [to approve the project, schedule the first hearing, and direct the issuances of statutory notices] adding a sixth column to the resolution approved April 3, 2017 for the Lake Chemung Aquatic Weed Control Project Winter 2017.
6. Consideration of a request for approval of impact assessment for a proposed parking lot expansion for Consumer’s Energy located at 1000 Grand Oaks Drive, Howell. The request is petitioned by Tyme Consulting Engineering, Inc.
7. Consideration of a request for approval of site plan application and impact assessment for a proposed new 2,360 sq. ft. Lake Trust Credit Union building located on the north side of Grand River, west of Lawson Drive. The property is located within the Lorentzen PUD on parcel #11-09-100-034. The request is petitioned by Lake Trust Credit Union.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.