February 21, 2017
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
FEBRUARY 21, 2017
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Election of Officers:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 17-01 … A request by Tim Chouinard, 1185 Sunrise Park, for a side yard variance, rear yard variance and a lot coverage variance to construct an addition to an existing home.
2. 17-03 …. A request by Jerry Sprague, 2696 Little Sunset Trail, for a side and rear yard variance to construct a detached accessory structure.
3. 17-04 … A request by Kevin and Nancy Sarpolis, 2055 Webster Park, for a waterfront variance to construct an addition to an existing single family home.
4. 17-05 … A request by John J. Jones, 5525 E. Grand River, for a side yard variance, lot coverage variance and a setback variance from the principal structure to allow for a 10 x 16 detached accessory structure.
5. Request to enter into closed session to discuss pending litigation pursuant to MCL 15.268 § 8 (e).
1. Approval of minutes for the January 17, 2017 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion