October 18, 2016
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
OCTOBER 18, 2016
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 16-32 … A request by Brian Lahaie, 2862 Stanwood Place, for rear and side yard variance in order to build an attached garage addition to an existing home.
2. 16-28 … A request by Jon and Pamela Okopski, 100 Chilson Road, for a use variance to allow chickens and ducks in the Suburban Residential (SR) zoning district.
3. 16-35 … A request by Joe Valenti, 3535 Beattie Road, for a size variance and a variance to allow a detached accessory structure in the front yard.
1. Approval of minutes for the September 20, 2016 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion