July 19, 2016
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
July 19, 2016, 6:30 P.M.
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 16-18 … A request by Stephen Gucciardo, 4133 Highcrest, for a front yard variance to build a second-story addition and an attached garage.
2. 16-22 … A request by Timothy S. McCotter, 4523 Filbert, for waterfront variance to construct an addition to an existing home.
3. 16-23 … A request by Jeffrey and Mary Christina Beyers, 5373 Wildwood Drive, a variance to install a fence in the required waterfront.
4. 16-24 … A request by Donald Davis, 3907 Homestead, for front and side yard variances to construct a second-story addition to an attached garage.
5. 16-25 … A request by Ronald Abner, 2805 Acorn Lane, for a side yard variance to construct a detached garage.
6. 16-26…A request by Pet Supplies Plus, 2649 E. Grand River, for a variance to install a sign within the road right of way setback.
7. 16-27…A request by Tim Chouinard, 1253 Sunrise Park, for a front, side, rear and waterfront variance to construct an addition to an existing home.
1. Approval of minutes for the June 21, 2016 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion