June 6, 2016
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
June 6, 2016
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: May 16, 2016
3. Request to approve the Assessor’s affidavit of the 2016 Millage levies establishing the millage rate at 0.8121.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
4. Request for approval of Resolution No. 1 [to proceed with the project and direct preparation of the plans and cost estimates] for the Pardee Lake Aquatic Weed Control Project [Winter 2016].
5. Request for approval of Resolution No. 2 [to approve the project, schedule the first hearing and direct the issuance of the statutory notices] for the Pardee Lake Aquatic Weed Control Project [Winter 2016].
6. Consideration of a request to approve the Environmental Impact Assessment (5-19-16) corresponding to a site plan for the proposed Misty Meadows Drive private road located on the west side of S. Latson Road, south of Crooked Lake Road. The private road will serve 9 lots. The request is petitioned by GFG Investments Properties.
7. Consider request to approve a Resolution of Intent calling public hearing regarding the creation of a Local Development Finance Authority in the Latson Interchange area.
8. Consider request to approve a SMART Zone application to the Michigan Economic Development Corporation for the Latson Interchange Area.
9. Consider going into closed session to discuss pending litigation pursuant to MCL 15.268 § 8 (e).
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.