May 16, 2016
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
May 16, 2016
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: May 2, 2016
3. Request for approval of a fireworks display permit for Saturday, July 16 by Calvin Heckman Jr. at the Mount Brighton Ski Lodge.
4. Request for approval of a fireworks display permit for Saturday, July 9 by Calvin Heckman Jr. at 4127 Clifford Waters Edge.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
5. Consideration of a resolution to approve a Charitable Gaming License for Corktown Blessings.
6. Consideration of a request to approve the Environmental Impact Assessment corresponding to a site plan for the proposed phase 3 of the Lakeshore Village Apartments consisting of an additional 144 units with a business center/club house. The property is located on the east side of Chilson Road south of Grand River in Howell on parcel #11-06-400-015. The request is petitioned by the Lockwood Companies.
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.