April 19, 2016
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
April 19, 2016, 6:30 P.M.
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 16-05 … A request by Michael A. Quin, 1731 Fisk Road, for a side yard setback variance to build a detached garage.
2. 16-10 … A request by Matt Ikle, 5555 E. Grand River, for a variance to construct a detached accessory structure in the front yard.
3. 16-11 … A request by Daniel Trosper, 4105 Highcrest for a waterfront variance and front yard variance to construct an attached garage and second story addition to an existing home.
- Approval of minutes for the March 15, 2016 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting. Correspondence
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion