April 4, 2016
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
April 4, 2016
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: March 21, 2016
Approval of Regular Agenda:
3. Request for approval of Resolution No. 1 (to proceed with the project and direct the preparation of plans and cost estimates) for the East Coon Lake Trail Road Improvement Project for the summer of 2016.
4. Request for approval of Resolution No. 2 (to approve the project, scheduling the first hearing and directing the issuance of statutory notices) for the East Coon Lake Trail Road Improvement Project for the summer of 2016.
5. Review of impact assessment and final PUD site plan for the proposed Gilden Woods child care facility located on the north side of Grand Oak Drive in Howell on parcel #11-08-200-012. The project is located within the Livingston Commons Phase 2 Planned Unit Development and is petitioned by BBI Holdings, LLC.
A. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment
B. Disposition of Final PUD Site Plan
6. Review of a special land use, impact assessment and sketch plan to allow for outdoor storage located at 5775 Brighton Pines Court, Brighton on parcel #11-15-200-025. The request is petitioned by CRW Plastics.
A. Disposition of Special Land Use
B. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment
C. Disposition of Sketch Plan
*Citizen’s Comments- In addition to providing the public with an opportunity to address the Township Board at the beginning of the meeting, opportunity to comment on individual agenda items may be offered by the Chairman as they are presented.