March 15, 2016
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
MARCH 15, 2016, 6:30 P.M.
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 16-05 … A request by Michael A. Quin, 1731 Fisk Road, for a side yard setback variance to build a detached garage.
2. 16-06 … A request by Craig and Michelle Kreutzberg, 1786 S. Hughes Road, for a waterfront variance to construct an addition.
3. 16-07 … A request by Clyde and Nadra Johnson, 4523 Filbert Road, for a waterfront and side yard variance to construct an addition to an existing single family home.
4. 16-08 … A request by Mike Page, 3793 Highcrest, for a front yard variance to construct an addition to an existing single family home.
5. 16-09 … A request by Janine Exline, 4437 Filbert Road, for a waterfront variance to construct an addition to an existing single family home.
6. 16-10 … A request by Matt Ikle, 5555 E. Grand River, for a variance to construct a detached accessory structure in the front yard.
1. Approval of minutes for the February 16, 2016 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.Correspondence
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion