February 16, 2016
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
February 16, 2016, 6:30 P.M.
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 16-02 … A request by Douglas Milne, 6505 Forest Beach, for two side yard setback variances to construct a new home.
2. 16-03 … A request by Kirk Peilet, 1530 Oak Haven, for a side yard setback variance to construct a detached garage.
3. 16-04 … A request by Holly and Ray Coppielle/E.B.I. Inc., Vacant, Long Pointe Drive (11-10-301-221) for a waterfront setback variance to construct a new home.
- Approval of minutes for the January 19, 2016 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Township Board Representative Report
- Planning Commission Representative Report
- Zoning Official Report
- Member Discussion