December 7, 2015
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
December 7, 2015
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: Nov. 2, 2015
3. Request for approval to enter into agreements to collect 2016 summer property taxes with Brighton Area Schools, Hartland Consolidated Schools, Howell Public Schools and the Livingston Educational Service Agency as submitted by the Township Treasurer.
4. Request approval to adjust special assessment amounts levied on the 2015 Winter Tax Roll as requested by the Township Treasurer.
5. Request for approval of a fireworks display during Mt. Brighton’s New Year’s Eve Celebration at 9 p.m. on Dec. 31, 2015.
6. Request for approval of a fireworks display at the Wilson Marina Boat Launch, 6095 Grand River, at 5:30 p.m. Dec. 12, 2015 for the employee Christmas party.
7. Request for approval of the 2016 Instructions for poverty exemption, poverty exemption application, and poverty exemption worksheet as submitted by the Assessor.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
8. Discussion and review of the budget related to Howell Parks and Recreation as presented by Paul Rogers.
9. Request for adoption of Resolution 151207 to approve updates to Master Plan Future Land Use Map and Growth Boundary Map.
10. Request for approval of Resolution No. 1 [to proceed and direct the preparation of plans and cost estimates] for the Sunrise Park Improvement Project Special Assessment District Summer 2016.
11. Request for approval of Resolution No. 2 [to approve the project schedule the first hearing and direct the issuance of statutory notices] for the Sunrise Park Road Improvement Project Special Assessment District Summer 2016.
12. Request for approval of the 2016-2021 Utility Department Capital Improvement Plan and the ordering of vactor truck as recommended by the Utility Department Director.
13. 6. Request for approval of amendments to the following budgets: General Fund 101; Road Improvement Fund 261; Road, Lake, Lighting Reimbursement Fund 264; Future Development Parks, Recreation Fund 270; and Building Reserve, Cemetery Fund 271.
14. Request for approval of Policy No. 151207 related to board meeting cancellation and bill payment, as previously discussed by the board.
15. Request to approve the sale of vacant Hughes Road property Tax Parcel ID #4711-11-303-023 to Susan Buck as recommended by the Supervisor.
16. Discussion and possible action regarding Genoa Township participation in SELCRA.