November 10, 2015
Canceled Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
November 2, 2015
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public (Public comment will be limited to two minutes per person)*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: Oct. 19, 2015
3. Request to amend the Homestead Drive Road Improvement Special Assessment Roll to remove Parcel # 4711-28-202-032 levied in error.
4. Request for approval of a recommendation from the Election Commission for salaries related to the November 3, 2015 election and those scheduled for 2016.
5. Request for approval of a silent auction [Annual Snowflake Festival] sponsored by the Three Fires Elementary PTO on Jan. 29, 2016 from 6-8 p.m.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
6. Discussion of a policy related to the payment of bills and public meetings related to a payment of bill policy adopted in December 5, 2011.
7. Consider request from Howell Area Parks and Recreation Authority for a one-time payment of $20,000 to alleviate a budget deficit.
8. Consider request from Cromaine District Library for placement of a Little Free Library on the Township Hall property.
9. Consider approval of a moratorium on Medical Marijuana Facilities for a period of one year as recommended by staff.
10. Request to approve purchase of a postage meter at a cost not to exceed $4,070.00 and a folder/inserter at a cost not to exceed $7,894.00 from Neopost.