July 21, 2015
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
July 21, 2015, 6:30 P.M.
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 15-12 … A request by James and Connie DeBrincat, 2608 Spring Grove, for a side yard setback variance in order to construct a detached accessory building.
2. 15-13 … A request by Jess Peak, 3828 Highcrest, for a variance in order to construct a detached accessory building in the front yard.
3. 15-14 … A request by Tim Chouinard, 1185 Sunrise Park, for a side yard setback variance and a front yard setback variance to construct an attached garage and second story addition on an existing home.
4. 15-16 … A request by Rickey F. Novak, 140 S. Hughes Road, for a variance to construct a detached accessory building in the front yard.
5. 15-17 … A request by Jeffrey and Susan Wood, 2166 Webster Park Drive, for a variance to make repairs, improvements and modernization to a non-conforming structure which exceeds one-half (1/2) of the value of the structure during a period of twelve (12) consecutive months.
6. 15-18 … A request by David Gruber, 4066 Highcrest, for shoreline setback variance, a rear yard setback variance, and a front yard setback variance in order to construct a new single family home.
7. 15-19 … A request by Mark W. Cameron, 6258 Cunningham Lake Road, for a variance to construct a detached accessory building in the front yard.
8. 15-20 … A request by Mark S. Cummer, 4811 Pine Eagles Driver, for a variance from the setback requirements between condominium units in order to remove and replace an existing deck.
1. Approval of minutes for the June 16, 2015 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
2. Review of Rules of Procedure
4. Township Board Representative Report
5. Planning Commission Representative Report
6. Zoning Official Report
7. Member Discussion