June 16, 2015
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
June 16, 2015, 6:30 P.M.
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 15-08 … A request by Sonia Wallace, 3040 Brighton Road, for a variance to construct a detached accessory building in the front yard.
2. 15-09 … A request by Carol and Jack Gatewood, 1022 S. Hughes Road, for a variance from the maximum allowable building height in order to demolish an existing home and construct a new single family home.
3. 15-10 … A request by Joseph Andrews, 1115 Norfolk, for a front yard setback variance, a rear yard setback variance and a side yard setback variance to remove the existing structure and construct a new single family home.
4. 15-11 … A request by Christopher J. Chalka, 4405 Filbert Road, for a shoreline setback variance in order to construct a detached accessory building.
5. 15-12 … A request by James and Connie DeBrincat, 2608 Spring Grove, for a side yard setback variance in order to construct a detached accessory building.
6. 15-13 … A request by Jess Peak, 3828 Highcrest, for a variance in order to construct a detached accessory building in the front yard.
7. 15-14 … A request by Tim Chouinard, 1185 Sunrise Park, for a side yard setback variance and a front yard setback variance to construct an attached garage and second story addition on an existing home.
1. Approval of minutes for the May 19, 2015 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
2. Review of Rules of Procedure
4. Township Board Representative Report
5. Planning Commission Representative Report
6. Zoning Official Report
7. Member Discussion