April 21, 2015
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
April 21, 2015, 6:30 P.M.
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 14-25 … A request by Chilson Pointe LLC, 4666 Brighton Road, for a variance from the maximum allowable size of a detached accessory building and a rear yard setback variance to construct a detached accessory structure.
2. 15-03 … A request by Carol and Jack Gatewood, 1022 S. Hughes Road, a variance from the maximum allowable building height, a variance from the required side yard setback and a variance from the maximum permitted projection into a required yard for an unroofed porch, in order to construct a single family dwelling.
3. 15-04 … A request by Stephen Widdick, 1612 S. Hughes Road, for a side yard setback variance in order to construct a three-season room on an existing deck.
4. 15-05 … A request by Tim Chouinard, at Lot 20 McNamara’s Sub, Parcel ID 4711-10-201-023, for a side yard setback variance to construct a single family dwelling.
1. Approval of minutes for the March 17, 2015 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
3. Township Board Representative Report
4. Planning Commission Representative Report
5. Zoning Official Report
6. Member Discussion