November 3, 2014
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Nov. 3, 2014
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: October 21, 2014
3. Request for approval of appointments of Genoa Township Officials to boards with terms expiring Nov. 20, 2014 and Dec. 31, 2014 as recommended by Supervisor McCririe.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
4. Second reading of proposed Noxious Weeds Ordinance.
5. Review of special land use application, environmental impact assessment and site plan to construct a new 86-bed student housing apartment building, located on the south side of Grand River
Avenue east of Grand Oaks Drive, at 3750 Cleary Drive (Parcel # 4711-05-400-062). The request is petitioned by Cleary University.
Disposition of Petition
A. Disposition of the Special Use Permit.
B. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment
C. Disposition of Site Plan
6. Request for approval of a three-year contract extension with the Economic Development Council of Livingston County.
7. Consideration of newsletter articles to be included in the Dec. 1 tax mailing.
8. Request to enter into a closed session to discuss pending litigation pursuant to MCL 15.268 § 8 (e).