June 17, 2014
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
June 17, 2014, 6:30 P.M.
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 14-09… A request by Kelly Cadegan, 652 S. Hughes Road, for a side yard setback variance to construct a detached accessory building.
2. 14-14… A request by Tom Secrest, 4089 Homestead, for a side yard setback variance and a front yard setback variance to construct an attached garage and second story on an existing home.
3. 14-15 … A request by Kristinne Horvath, 3682 Beattie Road, for a variance from the maximum allowable building height of an accessory building to construct a detached accessory building.
4. 14-16 … A request by NorthRidge Church, 7555 Brighton Road, for a variance to install a wall sign in a single family residential zoning district.
5. 14-17 … A request by Tim Chouinard, 824 Pathway, for side yard setback variance, front yard setback variance and shoreline setback variance to construct an addition to the existing
6. 14-18 … A request by Brad Rondeau, 6919 W. Grand River, for a variance from the required wetland setback to construct a patio and walkway.
1. Approval of minutes for the May 20, 2014 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
2. 2013 Annual Report Executive Summary
4. Township Board Representative Report
5. Planning Commission Representative Report
6. Zoning Official Report
7. Member Discussion