June 16, 2014
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
June 16, 2014
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: June 2, 2014
3. Request for approval of a permit for a fireworks display on Lake Chemung on July 4, 2014 as requested by Kurt Price and Joe Cybart of Phoenix Fireworks.
4. Request for approval of a permit for a fireworks display on Big Crooked Lake on July 1, 2014 as requested by Pepper Bergin and Jordan Kwaitkowski of ABC Display Fireworks.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
5. Request for approval of a PUD agreement with Howell Public Schools for the Latson Elementary School property.
6. Request for approval of the Environment Impact Assessment for an 8,000-square-foot medical building on Grand River between Hubert and Grand Beach.
A. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (dated 05-21-14)
7. Request to adopt utility specific changes to the Genoa Township Employee Handbook as requested by Utility Director Greg Tatara.
8. Request for a Bond Authorizing Resolution for the consolidation of the Oak Pointe Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) to the Genoa-Oceola WWTP as requested by Utility Director Greg Tatara and
Utility Engineer Tesha Humphriss.
9. Request for approval of two proposals from Concrete Construction for the installation of sidewalk: $122,802.67 on Grand River from Latson to Sunrise Park and $27,752.83 from Grand Oaks to 3600
East Grand River.