May 20, 2014
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
May 20, 2014
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 14-08… A request by E.B.I. Inc., 5411 Ridgemont St., for a rear yard setback variance and a variance from the minimum required distance between a principal building and an accessory building,
to remove the existing house and construct a single family home.
2. 14-09… A request by Kelly Cadegan, 652 S. Hughes Road, for a side yard setback variance to construct a detached accessory building.
3. 14-10… A request by Jan and Ann Pitzer, 3680 Dorr Road, for a side yard setback variance to construct a single family home.
4. 14-11… A request by Charles E. and Corrine Horan, 1828 S. Hughes Road, for side yard setback variance, a front yard setback variance, a shoreline setback variance and a variance from the
maximum allowable building height to add onto the existing house, convert the first floor into garage space and construct a second story on the existing house.
5. 14-12… A request by Todd Hurley, 3292 Beck Road, for a variance from the maximum allowable size of a detached accessory building to construct a 2,880 square foot accessory building.
6. 14-14… A request by Tom Secrest, 4089 Homestead, for a side yard setback variance and a front yard setback variance to construct an attached garage and second story on an existing home.
1. Approval of minutes for the April 15, 2014 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
2. Zoning Board of Appeals 2013 Year End Report
4. Township Board Representative Report
5. Planning Commission Representative Report
6. Zoning Official Report
7. Member Discussion