May 5, 2014
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
May 5, 2014
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to Approve Minutes: April 21, 2014
3. Request for approval of an application for fireworks display by Calvin Heckman Jr. with a display scheduled for July 5, 2014 at 4263 Clifford, Brighton.
4. Request for approval of $770 expenditure for two, 30-yard dumpsters from Duncan Disposal to clean up Suburban Mobile Home Estates.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
5. Open Public Hearing and request for approval of rezoning, PUD agreement, impact assessment, conceptual PUD plan and adoption of Ordinance #Z-14-01to amend the zoning map of Genoa Charter
Township by rezoning approximately 14.57 acres in Section 09, located at 1201 S. Latson Road (former Latson Road Elementary School), Howell, #4711-09-100-036. The requested rezoning is from Rural
Residential (RR) to Non-Residential Planned Unit Development (NR-PUD), and is petitioned by Howell Public Schools and Genoa Charter Township.
A. Disposition of Rezoning from RR to NR-PUD and Adoption of Ordinance Z-14-01
B. Disposition of PUD Agreement (dated 03-14-14)
C. Disposition of Environmental Impact Assessment (dated 02-14-14)
D. Disposition of Conceptual PUD Plan (Exhibit B, dated 02-13-14)
6. Presentation from Derek Smith regarding SELCRA programming and budget.
7. Discussion and direction to staff regarding SELCRA Fall of 2014 use of the north athletic field.