May 6, 2013
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
Board of Trustees
May 6, 2013
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public*:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to approve minutes: April 15, 2013.
3. Request for approval of an amendment to the Personnel Policy concerning Equal Employment Opportunity and Harassment.
4. Request for consideration of an application for fireworks as submitted by Calvin Heckman Jr. at 4127 Clifford, Genoa Township on June 29, 2013 with a backup date of July 6, 2013.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
5. Request for approval of Resolution No. 1 [to proceed with the project and direct preparation of the plans and costs estimates] for the Timberview Road Improvement Project Special Assessment
6. Request for approval of Resolution No. 2 [to approve the project, scheduling the first hearing and directing the issuance of statutory notices] for the Timberview Road Improvement Project
Special Assessment District.
7. Request to direct staff to pursue actions necessary to achieve full membership in SELCRA.
8. Request for approval of a proposal from Superior Play for equipment and installation of playground equipment at a cost of $91,568.89.
9. Request to award a contract for the Red Oaks Subdivision Paving Special Assessment District to Cadillac Asphalt in the amount of $757.169.
10. Discussion regarding citizen survey results.
11. Request for approval of a Road Improvement Master Plan proposal from Hubbell, Roth and Clark at a cost of $33,000.