January 15, 2013
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
JANUARY 15, 2013
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Approval of Agenda:
Call to the Public: (Please Note: The Board will not begin any new business after 10:00 p.m.)
1. 12-27…A request by Joe Aguis, Section 27, 5311 Brighton Road, for a sign variance.
2. 13-01…A request by Christian and Damian Karch, 5400 Brady Road, Sec. 31, for a variance to construct a detached accessory structure in the front yard.
3. 13-02…A request by Champion Buick GMC, 7885 W. Grand River, Sec. 13, for a front yard variance to construct an addition to an existing non-conforming building.
4. 13-03…A request by Genoa Charter Township, 2911 Dorr Road, Sec. 14, for a sign variance.
5. 13-04…A request by Blair Bowman, 4252 Highcrest, Sec. 22, for a front yard and waterfront variance to construct a new home.
A. Approval of minutes for the December 11, 2012 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
C. Member Discussion