September 4, 2012
Public Hearing Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
PUBLIC HEARING AND REGULAR MEETING
SEPTEMBER 4, 2012
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to approve minutes: August 20, 2012.
3. Request to change authorization for additional easement document preparation for the Grand River Sidewalk Installation Project by Tetra Tech, Inc. in the amount of $5,100.
4. Request for approval to expand Township workspace to encompass two new workstations in the Utility Department and Clerk's office, for not to exceed a total of $11,500.
5. Request for approval of a proposal from RS Engineering to provide parcel sketches and legal descriptions to be used for easement acquisition associated with the Nixon Road Non-Motorized
Pathway Extension for an amount not to exceed $5,000
6. Consider approval of a residential lease agreement for 6522 Crooked Lake Road.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
7. Discussion regarding Red Oaks Road Improvement Project.
A. Call to the property owners
B. Call to the public
8. Request for approval of Resolution #3 to Approve Project, Cost Estimates, Special Assessment District and Causing the Special Assessment Roll to be Prepared for the Red Oaks Road Special
9. Request for approval of Resolution #4 to Acknowledge the Filing of the Special Assessment Roll, Scheduling the Second Hearing, and Directing the Issuance of Statutory Notice for the Red Oaks
Road Special Assessment Project.
10. Request for approval of a special use application, impact assessment and site plan for proposed outdoor storage at the existing Industrial Resin Recycling Facility located at 1480 Grand Oaks,
Howell, Sec. 8, petitioned by Industrial Resin Recycling Inc.
11. Discussion regarding the publication of minutes.