August 6, 2012
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
PUBLIC HEARING AND REGULAR MEETING
AUGUST 6, 2012
Call to Order:
Pledge of Allegiance:
Call to the Public:
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills.
2. Request to approve minutes: July 19, 2012.
Approval of Regular Agenda:
3. Discussion and possible action regarding subdivision road improvement financing.
4. Request for approval and adoption of Ordinance #Z-12-01 to amend the zoning map of Genoa Charter Township by rezoning property located at 7777 Bendix Road, Brighton (parcel 4711-13-200-012)
from MDR (Medium Density Residential) to OSD (Office Service D istrict) petitioned by Notable Realty.
5. Review of a site plan application, impact assessment and site plan for a proposed 5,000 sq.ft. office building located at 7777 Bendix, Brighton, Sec. 13, petitioned by Notable Realty.
A. Disposition of impact assessment (dated 1-30-12).
B. Disposition of site plan (dated 7-9-12).
6. Introduction of proposed amendment to the Township Litter Ordinance and request to set public hearing to consider adoption for the August 20th, 2012 regular meeting.
7. Consider approval of Resolution 120806A authorizing the Township Supervisor and Township Clerk to execute a quit claim deed for the conveyance of parcel number 11-09-100-037 to Michigan
Department of Transportation for the construction of the Latson Road Interchange.
8. Consider approval of Resolution 120806B for the Township to enter into the proposed Water Tower Lease Agreement and Memorandum of Lease Agreement with New Par, d/b/a/ Verizon Wireless and to
enter into the proposed Declaration of Easements and Maintenance Agreement with Villas of Oak Pointe Association in regards to installing cellular antennae, equipment shelter and related
improvements at the Oak Pointe Water Tower.
9. Request for approval of an entertainment permit in regards to a Class C liquor license located at 3949 E. Grand River Ave., Howell, MI requested by Applebee's Restaurants Mid-Atlantic, LLC.