May 7, 2007
Regular Meeting Meeting Agenda
GENOA CHARTER TOWNSHIP BOARD
Regular Meeting and Public Hearing
May 7, 2007
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Call to the Public
Approval of Consent Agenda:
1. Payment of Bills
2. Approval of Minutes: April 16, 2007
3. Request to authorize a publication and set a public hearing for May 21, 2007 at 6:30 p.m., for approval of Ordinance addressing Floodplain Management Provisions of the State Code.
4. Request to authorize a publication and set a public hearing for May 21, 2007 at 6:30 p.m., for approval of a rezoning application, impact assessment, conceptual PUD plan and PUD agreement to rezone .60 acres located on the south side of Grand River Avenue, between Lucy Road and Chilson Road, (11-06-100-004) from GCD (General Commercial District) to RDPUD (Redevelopment Planned Unit Development) to construct a 5,200 sq. ft. retail/office building located at 2160 E. Grand River, petitioned by William Colley Architect. (07-08)
Approval of Regular Agenda:
5. Public hearing on Lake Chemung Aquatic Plant Control Project.
A. Call to property owners
B. Call to the public
C. Request for approval of Resolution #5 (confirming Special Assessment Roll) for the Lake Chemung Aquatic Plant Control Project.
6. Request for approval to adjourn to a closed session of the board to discuss proposed judgments on Noble Avenue.